Featured on-premises products
Ensure your installed on-premises applications continue to deliver
Stay current with your on-premises applications and get the most out of your technology investment. We help you extend your current footprint or close gaps in your existing platforms. With extensive solution expertise in Oracle JD Edwards (JDE), Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle Hyperion, and Oracle Essbase as well as Oracle cloud solutions, we solve your on-premises challenges while driving your platform modernization.
Simplify your approach to ERP, CRM, human capital, project management and procurement, supply chain management and logistics with JD Edwards (JDE). We provide deep JDE expertise and industry knowledge as we implement and integrate your modules of choice.
Tailoring our services to your enterprise’s unique needs, goals, and business requirements, we integrate JDE into Oracle applications and third-party solutions, creating a unique, comprehensive, and contemporary hybrid strategy and system. No matter which modules you choose, we will configure them to precisely fit your enterprise requirements and strategy.
Our JDE managed services help you maximize your investment. We can integrate JDE with the cloud in many ways, in part because our consulting team was one of the first in the Oracle Partner Network to implement and integrate JD Edwards with Oracle Cloud ERP.
Maximize the lifecycle of your Oracle E-Business Suite needs – from choosing the best applications for implementation and integration to upgrades and managed services. We help you determine what solutions make the most sense for your business and you can count on a hands-on, customized approach in everything we do.
For Oracle EBS upgrades, we provide expertise across the spectrum – from simple technical updates to full-scale upgrades. More complex EBS upgrades may include de-customization to take full advantage of out-of-the-box functionality and maximize your technology investment. We offer fixed-scope solutions with shorter go-live times or a multi-phased plan, segmented by module, line of business, geography, or something uniquely yours.
For integrating EBS with the cloud, we are your go-to partner to help increase agility of your business. Our consultants work closely with your team, offering in-depth experience with E-Business Suite, cloud solutions, and Oracle.
Hyperion | Essbase
Drive smarter decisions with the ability to easily test and model complex business assumptions. Using what-if analysis and data visualization tools, Hyperion and Essbase enable deeper insights from multi-dimension data sets for a complete view of your business. Let us help you get the most out of your Hyperion and Essbase solutions.
- Essbase: Advanced analytics capabilities empowering your teams to easily create complex financial models and compelling visualizations
- Hyperion Strategic Finance: Financial forecasting and modeling with what-if capabilities and scenario analysis
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM): Powerful capabilities for consolidating and reporting financial results
- Hyperion Financial Close Management: Streamlines financial close process – from subledger close to final regulatory reports and filings, centralizing management of all period-end close activities
- Hyperion Planning: Optimized Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting with enhanced business predictability through integrated financial and operational planning processes
- Hyperion Project Financial Planning: Combines the best of project financial planning processes and management solutions, while maintaining the complete project financial management life cycle
- Hyperion Workforce Planning: Simplify workforce planning and related expense by quickly assessing the impact of workforce changes on the entire business
- Hyperion Capital Asset Planning: Effectively manages all capital and related expenses while streamlining implementation processes and reducing maintenance
- Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting: Simplified budget preparation, review and approval, publication, and disclosure—built for public sector, higher education, and healthcare planning