Application implementation services that maximize your technology investment
Getting the most value out of your technology
Oracle solutions provide the foundation for running your business and Argano consultants ensure that you get the most out of your technology investment. Whether it’s Oracle Cloud applications (Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM, SCM, CX, or HCM), Oracle on-premises solutions (Oracle JDE, EBS, Hyperion, or PeopleSoft), Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, or non-Oracle systems those connect to, we can help. With extensive solution expertise and deep industry knowledge, we guide you every step of the way to implement, upgrade, and connect your solutions to best fit your business needs.
Let us help you prepare for a JDE or EBS upgrade and show you how to accelerate the process and reduce risk. Our experts will collaborate with you to efficiently upgrade your application to the release that best meets your current needs and positions you for the future.
Setting up your applications and infrastructure and making updates can be challenging, especially when it comes to security. If you need help migrating to the cloud, installing your technology, or are looking to migrate from an older version, we can get you on the right track and optimize your solution to fit your requirements.
Leverage our expertise
You only have time to do your Oracle installations and upgrades once. Let us do the heavy lifting and get it right the first time. We can guide your Oracle installations, updates, troubleshooting, and server infrastructure needs to help you:
- Define which servers and hardware best meet your performance requirements
- Determine which solutions run best within Cloud environments or a physical server
- Migrate and upgrade your solution, including moving and testing all objects
- Manage installations on Windows, Linux, Unix, or Exalytics boxes
- Coordinate complex installation and configuration of multiple server environments
- Troubleshoot existing installations
- Migrate existing on-premises solutions to cloud infrastructure